Retour à la liste
04/07/2011 - Recrutement
USAID/Mali is seeking the services of three (3) translators/interpreters on a needed basis from August 1st, 2011 through July 31st, 2012. The translator/interpreter services will be both from English to French and vice versa and the contractor will be required:
- to translate complex and technical documents for USAID/Mali Education, Health, Accelerated Economic Growth and Governance and Communications teams
- to be the interpreter for USAID/Mali during the visit of officials in Mali and in the public events organized by USAID/Mali
- Minimum, a University degree and extensive experience as translator and/or interpreter.
- Education/Prior Work Experience 70%
- Price 30%
- Interpreter Hourly Pay Rate in CFA
- Translator Pay Rate per page in CFA
Interested parties can submit their quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 7th, 2011.